In response to COVID-19, we’re taking some precautions and offering options for participating in Peace Church events. Although we are taking precautions, there will always be a risk of transmitting sickness (COVID-19 or other) in any gathering of people. If you are not feeling well, or believe you may be carrying illness, please join us online and refrain from attending in-person events. If you believe you are at high-risk of illness or are not comfortable gathering in-person, we also invite you to join us online. By attending Peace Church in-person, you assume the risks of gathering with a large group of people, including the possibility of getting sick.
What precautions are we taking?
* Cleaning and sanitizing after every event and in-between worship services.
* Lengthening the gap between worship services to enable cleaning and shrink traffic.
* Reducing contact by not passing offering plates or bulletins.
* Reducing contact by not offering a time of shaking hands during worship.
* Offering hand sanitizer and masks at every entrance to the building.
* Offering livestream services so you can join us for worship from home.
* Offering a mask-required venue with its own dedicated entrance and exit (located in the gym, enter through the Stone Room, furthest doors to the north from our M-37 / lower level parking lot).
* Utilizing masks for all volunteers working with children.
* Informing people of positive COVID cases among attendees.
How can I stay up-to-date with what’s happening at Peace Church?
* Subscribe to our Newsletter.
* Follow us on Facebook or Instagram.
* Join us for worship in-person or online through Facebook, YouTube, or our website.
Please pray with us for the health of our community and the furthering of God’s purposes.